Bushnell‘s 10×42 Legend E-Series Binocular lives up to the name by offering a full-feature optic designed for a rugged life on the trail. Its 42mm objectives provide competent light-gathering capabilities for use from dawn to dusk while a compact BAK4 roof prism optical path maintains a low profile without sacrificing performance. The entire optical system is anti-reflection fully multicoated with ultra-wide band coatings that create bright and clear images with true color rendition across the entire visible spectrum. Rounding out the performance is a wide-angle 65° apparent angle of view that translates to an immersive 426′ field of view at 1000 yards.
Complementing the performance is a housing that is designed to withstand the rigors of a life lived outdoors. The chassis is made of a lightweight and corrosion-resistant magnesium alloy that is nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be fog and waterproof. The exterior is rubber armored to protect against drops and impacts with a textured slip-resistant grip. A large knurled center focus wheel enables easy use even with gloves, and the diopter locks in place and prevents accidental adjustment allowing for faster focusing. When the weather turns, Bushnell’s proprietary RainGuard HD water-repellent coating beads water and oils from lenses for improved vision and image clarity in the rain, fog, or snow.
- 10x magnification
- 42mm objective lenses
- BAK4 roof prism configuration
- Ultra Wide Band anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics create bright images with true color rendition across the whole visible light spectrum.
- 426′ field of view at 1000 yards
- Wide 65° apparent angle of view
Use and Handling
- Large knurled center focus wheel
- Sliding diopter adjustment ring with easy-to-use thumb tab
- Locking right-eye diopter
- Closed-bridge configuration
- Twist-up click-stop eyecups
- 22.0mm long eye relief, 5.3mm exit pupil
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter
- Lightweight and corrosion-resistant magnesium-alloy chassis
- Nitrogen-filled water and fogproof
- Rubber-armored exterior with slip-resistant textured grip
- Eco-friendly lead-free glass
- Proprietary RainGuard HD water-repellent lens coating beads water and oils from lenses for improved vision