Offering multimedia fluency within a compact design, the Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III is a sleek camera distinguished by its advanced sensor design and flexible imaging capabilities. Its 20.1MP 1″ CMOS sensor uses a stacked design, which pairs with the DIGIC 8 image processor to realize especially fast focusing performance, full-resolution shooting at up to 20 fps, and UHD 4K30p video recording. Optically, the G7 X Mark III houses a 4.2x zoom lens, which covers a 24-100mm equivalent focal length range for wide-angle to short-telephoto fields of view.
Canon G7 X Mark III Give Away Terms & Conditions.
1. Employees, their family members, or anyone else connected in any way with the competition, or helping to set up the competition, shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
2. Starting date for entry will commence on 16/12/2020. Closing date for entry will be 24/12/2020. After this date, no further competition entries will be permitted.
3. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
4. In order to enter the competition, one requires a valid E-mail address.
5. Please note that this prize is not transferable.
6. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
7. The winner will be chosen at random by software from all entries received and verified by the promoter and/or its agents.
8. The winner will be notified via email and/or letter within 28 days of the competition’s closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of receiving notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
11. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants, will be used solely in accordance with current SA data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrants’ prior consent.
12. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13. Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain permission from their parents or guardians before entering.
14. You may not participate in or win a competition if you have won a competition promoted by us within the past three months.
15. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date.
16. We and our affiliates will not be responsible for any harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of a prize or any changes to a prize that may be made at any time.
17. We may invite you to be present when the prize winners are determined or announced, to participate in any of our marketing activities, to appear in person in the electronic media and/or the print media, and/or to endorse, promote or advertise any of our goods or services, for which no fee, royalty or other compensation will be payable. You may decline such an invitation.
18. We may require you to provide us with such additional information and documentation as we may reasonably require in order to process, confirm and facilitate your acceptance and/or use of a prize. If you refuse to provide us with the requested information or documentation, you will forfeit the prize.
19. We and our third-party suppliers, as the case may be, reserve the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which we deem necessary.
20. You agree that your participation in the competition, and your acceptance and/or use of a prize, or any aspect thereof, is at your own risk.
20. You acknowledge that the acceptance and use of a prize is subject to the proviso that:
20.1. all of the terms and conditions will apply to you, and will continue to comply, therewith;
21. South Africa’s decision on any matter concerning the competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding on you, and no correspondence will be entered into.