The Manfrotto MH055M8-Q5 Photo-Movie Tripod Head offers optimal function for still photo shooting as well as videography. Primarily designed for DSLR cameras with movie shooting ability, the tripod head features a Photo-Video selector for quickly switching between the two modes.
In Photo mode, the MH055M8-Q5 head offers free movement in all directions just like a typical ball head. Equipped with fluid cartridges and an adjustable counterbalance control, the tripod head provides precise, smooth, and controlled movement.
In Video mode, the head restricts all-direction movement to precise pan-and-tilt operation, which works well with videography. The MH055M8-Q5 head comes with a pan bar and offers fluid movement as well as friction control. The pan bar is reversible for right- or left-handed users and can be quickly detached. An included rest clip allows the pan bar to be attached to a tripod leg after being removed. A Q5 quick release plate is included.
- Tripod head for still photo and video shooting
- Ideal for DSLR cameras capable of photo and video shooting
- 2.4″ base diameter
- Photo mode provides free movement in all directions just like a typical ball head
- Fluid cartridge ensures precise and smooth movement
- Adjustable counterbalance control
- Video mode restricts all-direction movement to precise pan-and-tilt operation, which works well in videography
- Fluid movement suitable for jerk-free movie recording
- Friction control
- Reversible pan bar
- Suitable for right-handed as well as left-handed users
- Rest clip (included) allows pan bar to be removed from head and attached to a tripod leg