Anker PowerHouse 757 Overview
The 757 PowerHouse Portable Power Station from Anker is equipped with a massive 1229Wh capacity and pumps out over 1500W of power, ensuring the fastest possible charge for your devices and optimal functionality for your appliances. Power nearly all of your smart devices, small appliances, and other electronics with six AC outlets, two USB-C ports, four USB-A ports, and one vehicle-class outlet; all at the same time, and all at full power.
- Integrating the power of LiFePO4 batteries, ultra-durable materials, and the latest temperature control system, PowerHouse is built to last over a decade, even with everyday use.
- The portable power station is equipped with a massive 1229Wh capacity and huge 1500W AC output to conveniently power 95% of home appliances, from off-grid life essentials such as microwaves and refrigerators, to pro tools like power drills and high output lights.
- A smart temperature control system monitors temperatures up to 100 times per second to eliminate overheating, so you can have total peace of mind when charging.
- Conveniently power almost 95% of home appliances, from microwaves and fridges to power drills and high output lights.
- Charges 13 devices simultaneously.
- Power-saving mode prolongs standby time, minimizing battery damage.
- Three levels of LED light intensity and an emergency SOS mode will back you up in the dark.
- Get non-stop reliable power with a switchover time of less than 20 ms.
- Charge from 0 to 80% in 3.6 hours.
- PowerHouse lasts five times longer due to its industrial-grade electronics, advanced circuit design, and superior cooling system.
- Instead of anxiously waiting for the average of 5.6 hours, recharge to 80% in just one hour with HyperFlash.
- PowerHouse is built tough to endure accidental drops, extreme sun, and even flames.