Fujifilm XF 80mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro Lens
Designed for close-up shooting, the Fujifilm XF 80mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro is a 120mm equivalent telephoto prime for X-mount mirrorless cameras. The long focal length coupled with the f/2.8 maximum aperture is well-suited to isolating subject matter, especially when paired with the short 9.8″ minimum focusing distance and 1:1 life-size magnification for macro shooting. A Floating Focus System benefits close-up work by using two distinct focusing groups in order to maintain image quality throughout the focus range, and a linear motor ensures quick, quiet autofocus performance. Additionally, a five stop-effective optical image stabilization system complements making sharp imagery by minimizing the appearance of camera shake.
In regard to the optical design, the Fujifilm XF 80mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro Lens employs one aspherical element and four low dispersion elements to realize sharp, clear imagery void of both chromatic and spherical aberrations. Additionally, enabling the lens’s use in harsh environments, it is weather-sealed and also features a fluorine coating on the front element to guard against moisture, smudging, and dust.
Fujifilm XF 80mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro Lens features:
- Prime telephoto lens is designed for Fujifilm X-mount APS-C mirrorless cameras and offers a 120mm equivalent focal length.
- Sophisticated optical design incorporates one aspherical element to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion as well as one Super ED element and three extra-low dispersion elements to control chromatic aberrations and color fringing for notable clarity.
- Macro lens affords a life-size 1:1 magnification ratio along with a 9.8″ minimum focusing distance for working with close-up subjects.
- Floating Focus System employs two distinct groups of focusing elements for faster performance as maintained image quality throughout the focusing range.
- Linear autofocus motor delivers quick and smooth autofocus performance that is especially beneficial when working with fast-moving subjects or when recording video.
- Focus range limiter switch allows you to constrain the focus range to between 9.8″ to 1.6′, 1.6′ to infinity, or for the whole 9.8″ to infinity range for more responsive focusing depending on the distance to your subject.
- A five stop-effective optical image stabilization system minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- A fluorine coating has been applied to the front lens element to guard against smudging, moisture, and dust.
- The Fujifilm XF 80mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro Lens body is weather-sealed to protect against dust and moisture, and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions. Additionally, this design also permits working in temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Compatible with optional XF 1.4x TC WR and XF 2x TC WR teleconverters for extending the effective focal length to an equivalent 171mm and 244mm, respectively.