Manfrotto 468MGQ6 Hydrostatic Ball Head with Q6 Top Lock Quick Release
Load Capacity: 16 kg
Weigh: 0.7 kg
The Manfrotto 468MGQ6 Hydrostatic Ball Head with Q6 Top Lock Quick Release is a heavy-duty magnesium alloy ball head that weighs 1.8 lb yet is capable of supporting 35 lb. RC4 compatible quick release plates such as the 410PL can removed from the head by pulling the cam lock’s spring-loaded lever, which also allows the plate to be instantly reattached.
The 468MG Hydrostatic Ball Head with 410PL Quick Release Plate features a ball-and-socket joint that utilizes pressurized fluid, which helps to provide a 35.3 lb load capacity and an easy-to-tighten locking mechanism. By loosening the 468MG Hydrostatic Ball Head’s primary locking knob, the ball-and-socket joint can be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position. An additional knob set within that locking knob can be rotated to apply tension control to the ball-and-socket joint’s movements. Along the opposite side of the ball head, a secondary locking knob controls the ability to rotate the head 360°.
Cameras or accessories that are compatible with a 1/4″-20 or 3/16″-20 mount can be connected to the 410PL Quick Release Plate, which measures 2.5 x 3.3 x 0.5″ and has a rubberized, non-slip surface.
- 35.3 lb load capacity
- Compatible with tripods or support systems that feature a 3/8″-16 mount
- Easy-to-tighten hydrostatic ball-and-socket joint that utilizes pressurized fluid, which helps maximize pan-and-tilt flexibility while enhancing load capacity
- Ball-and-socket joint provides 360° of swivel control, is tiltable down to a 90° angle, and can be locked into place
- Dual, ball-and-socket joint notches enable two-sided tilt capability
- Integrated RC4 quick release cam lock
- Primary locking knob allows ball-and-socket joint to be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position
- Secondary locking knob allows head to rotate 360°
- Dedicated tension control knob for the ball-and-socket joint’s movements
- One bubble level for landscape orientations and one bubble level for portrait orientations
- Durable, magnesium-alloy construction