Sigma 10-18mm f/2.8 DC DN Contemporary Overview
Compact and powerful, the Sigma 10-18mm f/2.8 DC DN Contemporary Lens is perfect for travelers, vloggers, and family photographers looking for excellent image quality as well as mobility. With its f/2.8 maximum aperture and 7-blade diaphragm, pleasant bokeh and strong low-light performance is ensured.
- Sigma’s newly developed push-on petal lens hood is not only conveniently designed but contributes to the lens’s overall compactness
- Active image stabilizing system reduces camera shake and improves handheld image quality
- Covers a 15-27mm (full-frame equivalent) focal range
- 4.6″ minimum focusing distance
- Maximum magnification ratio of 1:4 at the wide end
- Mount with dust and splash-resistant structure
- 7-blade rounded diaphragm for smooth bokeh
- Compatible with Adobe lens correction profiles for correcting distortion and vignetting
The Sigma 10-18mm f/2.8 DC DN Contemporary Lens (E-Mount) is a compact yet powerful lens, perfect for any traveller, vlogger, or everyday photographer. The f/2.8 maximum aperture along with the rounded 7-blade diaphragm you have ensured a pleasing bokeh and exceptional low-light performance.
The Sigma 10-18mm f/2.8 DC DN Contemporary Lens covers an effective focal range of 15-27mm (35mm equivalent). You will also find a newly developed push-on petal-type lens hood. Employed in the Sigma 10-18mm is a unique aspherical element that reduces the overall size and weight of the lens.
With a very short focus distance of 11.6cm, you are able to produce unique compositions expansive backgrounds and pleasing bokeh. The quick, precise, and silent AF stepping motor along with minimal focus breathing makes the Sigma 10-18mm f/2.8 DC DN Contemporary Lens ideal for still as well as video applications.