Tamron Teleconverter 1.4x for Canon
EF-Mount Teleconverter/Full-Frame Format
1.4x Magnification Factor
Extending the effective focal length of the Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2 lens, the Tamron Teleconverter 1.4x (Canon EF-mount) renders this telephoto zoom as a 210-840mm f/7.1-9 lens. The dedicated design retains full communication between the lens and Canon EF-mount cameras, including auto-exposure metering, autofocus at select focal lengths, and Vibration Compensation image stabilization, and a BBAR coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting for maintained image quality. Additionally, this teleconverter also features a dust- and moisture-resistant construction, matching the lens, to benefit working in harsh environmental conditions.
Canon Kyosei Philosophy
Kyosei is Canon’s corporate philosophy and lies at the heart of our brand, business and sponsorship activities. Kyosei is a Japanese word that means living and working together for the common good – a principle that is embraced by all Canon employees. It shapes our mission and our values, the way we treat our people and conduct our business.
Beyond our company activities, Kyosei influences the way we operate within the wider community and with organisations throughout the world. We believe that being a good corporate citizen is of paramount importance and are mindful of how our activities impact on our customers, employees, partners and the world around us.
- Features for Tamron Teleconverter 1.4x for Canon:
- 1.4x teleconverter extends the reach of the 150-600mm lens by 40% with only a one-stop loss in exposure.
- BBAR coating maintains image quality by reducing flare, reflections, and ghosting.
- Dedicated design retains full electronic communication between the lens and camera to support AE and VC functions, as well as autofocus at select focal lengths depending on specific camera’s autofocus sensitivity.
- When attached to the SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2 lens, the maximum magnification will change from 1:3.9 to 1:2.8.
- Weather-resistant design matches the construction of the 150-600mm lens itself for use in inclement conditions.