Tamron Teleconverter 2.0x for Canon
Extending the effective focal length of select Tamron lenses, this Tamron Tamron Teleconverter 2.0x for Canon renders enables you to get even more reach out of your telephoto lenses. The dedicated design retains communication between the lens and Canon EF-mount cameras, including auto-exposure metering and Vibration Compensation image stabilization, and both one low dispersion element and a BBAR coating has also been incorporated to maintain image quality. Additionally, this teleconverter also features a dust- and moisture-resistant construction, matching the lens, to benefit working in harsh environmental conditions. Compatible lenses include: SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2, SP 70-200 f/2.8 Di VC USD G2, and 100-400mm f/4.5-6.3 Di VC USD.
Tamron Teleconverter 2.0x for Canon features:
- 2.0x teleconverter doubles the reach of the select lenses with only a two-stop loss in exposure.
- One low dispersion element is included in the optical design to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing.
- BBAR coating maintains image quality by reducing flare, reflections, and ghosting.
- Dedicated design retains electronic communication between the lens and camera to support AE and VC functions.
- Weather-resistant design matches the construction of the 150-600mm lens itself for use in inclement conditions.