Vanguard VEO 2 264CB Carbon Fiber Tripod + Ball Head
Load Capacity: 8 Kg
Maximum Height: 155 cm
Minimum Height: 19.3 cm
Folded Length: 45 cm
The VEO 2 264CB Carbon Fiber Tripod with Ball Head from Vanguard is a 4-section carbon-fiber tripod with twist-locks that extend the support to a maximum height of 155 cm. The 1.4 Kg tripod, with its three independent leg spreads of 20°, 45°, and 80°, can go to a minimum height of 19.3 cm. The center-column is also reversible, so you can do macro photography.
In a normal position, the center-column has a suspension loop that enables you to hang a weighted sandbag or camera bag to counterbalance for better stability against uneven terrain. The VEO 2 264CB has a load capacity of 8 Kg, and it can be folded down to 45 cm. In addition, the VEO 2 BH-50 Ball Head has three independent locking knobs for the ball movement, which has a lateral tilt of -90 to 40°. Also, a friction control for the same ball and a pan lock, enables you to pan a complete 360°.
- Unique center column design allows for rapid deployment
- The low angle adapter and the 3 leg angles at 20°, 45°, and 80° ensure stability on uneven terrain
- Carbon fiber material for lightweight, robust, and long-lasting working or playing sessions
- Multi-action ball head with 3 ergonomic knobs for lock, pan, and friction control operation
- Non-slip, all-weather TPU grips on 1 leg
- Angled rubber feet to carry and position firmly on the ground (spiked feet available; sold separately)