The red-finished, 4.4′ Vanguard VEO 2 204AB Aluminum Tripod with Compact Ball Head combines the VEO 2 204A legs with the BH-45 head. Ideal for hiking and nature work, the tripod weighs 1.1 Kg, and has a load capacity of 4 Kg. It can extend up to 135 cm, and folds down to a compact 40 cm. The tripod’s 4-section legs feature advanced twist locks and individual spread in 20°, 45°, and 80° positions for easy setup on uneven terrain or spreading out as low as 17.5 cm for macro photography. The BH-45 is a compact ball head with a durable housing and an integrated bubble level for aligning your camera to the horizon. It includes an Arca-type quick release and a compatible camera plate.
- Intuitive and simple to set the tripod into desired position: Exclusive central column system that allows you to set the central column and tripod legs in less than 15 seconds.
- Aluminum material for lightweight, robust, and long-lasting working or playing sessions.
- Sturdy Arca-type compatible ball head with large ergonomic knob safely provides up to an 8.8-pound work load performance.
- Advanced twist lock system for fast and rock solid position setting. Extend the 4 sections in a matter of seconds.
- Highly engineered leg tubes for smooth and precise leg extensions.
- Dedicated suspension loop on canopy to accommodate counterbalance weights or bags for additional stability.
- Independent leg positioning at 3 different angles (20°, 45°, 80°) for more versatility and possibilities to adapt to uneven terrain, enabling you to shoot more creative pictures.
- Non-slip, all-weather TPU grips on 1 leg for the perfect hand grip.
- Bonus tripod bag with extension system to accommodate any standard size tripod head.